Platelet-rich plasma treatment, also known as PRP, has been widely use in aesthetic medicine and also regenerative medicine to helps in skin/ tissues rejuvenation, slow down aging and also treating diseases. At the YS Clinic in Selangor, Malaysia, the procedure has been done numerous times and has shown wonderful results, as well as success.
How Platelet-rich plasma is collected?
First, blood is drawn from the patient himself. Next, the blood is immediately transferred to a PRP kit. The kits are placed into a centrifuge machine, where at proper speeds and time, doctors will be able to extract a pure concentration of PRP.
PRP helps the tissue recover through the following growth factors:
- Platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)
- Transforming growth-factor-beta TGF-b)
- Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
- Epidermal growth factor (EGF)
- Fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF-2)
- Insulin-like growth factor (IGF)
The benefits for aesthetic and anti-aging medicine:
- Fine wrinkles
- Skin & face rejuvenation
- Acne treatment
- Acne scars
- Hair lost
- Dark eye circles
- Oesteoarthritis, Tennis elbow, frozen shoulder and etc